From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:53:08 -0400
Rich:

The N3FJP logging software is one of the only windows-based logging software
packages I know of these days that works fairly well with Jaws.  It's not
perfect, but the vast majority of the programs are very jaws friendly.  The
other thing nice about this software is the price--$49 for all logging
programs, plus any new updates that come along.

I am not a sales person for Scott Davis, but I can tell you that his
software is very usable for us.

Check it out at
www.n3fjp.com

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI