From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:06:06 -0400
I've looked and XM had by far better music channels, I've been working with
them to see what the plan is so I don't have to have both to get what I wand
in 2007, the XM equipment is smaller and made better as well so I'm hoping
they work things our and stay just like they are for the most part. If not
I"ll have to have both I guess, in looking at the Sirius line up, I think
all they'd have I'd like will be nascar after next year, still less music
and old time radio channels so I'd have to have both. I haven't touched
am/fm radio since I got XM, it just blows it away.