From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:28:48 -0500
I hear Retrospect is the best out there, accessibility unknown.
I'd like to use something to go to DVD, and I'd like to have the ability for
a sight-free recovery. I know now that not being able to use the double talk
PC with safe mode, I'd be pretty well stuck restoring every time I don't get
that startup sound in windows. Trying to update my video drivers almost did
that, but I hit some random arrows and enter a few times and got it going.