From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:21:06 -0400
Hi, all.

This may be somewhat "off topic", but here goes:

After one too many computer crashes with Windows XP, my wife and I have
bitten the bullet and bought a 200 gig external hard drive to back up our
main desk-top computer here at the house.  My question now is whether anyone
has any recommendations for jaws-friendly ghost imaging "back up" software
to use to completely back up our system?  I have heard some bad things about
a program called "true image", but some better things about something called
"Casper".  Is "Casper" the way to go, or does someone have a better
recommendation?  I'd prefer a free software package, but will pay for a good
one if necessary.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ