From:
Bob -- KA5ETA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:35:55 -0500
Good evening Tom.
I have ran the system that you are talking about in the pass, yes it is
narrow, but the thing that I had trouble is the wind load.  I had it on my
pickup and I had to support it with some very heavy fish line to keep the
mast from breaking.  As you know on these newer cars and trucks there just
isn't  many places to tie off to.  Also if you don't know about it the loads
runs off of the mast at a  45 degree angle.