From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:45:39 +0100
Hello All,  I shall try to make this  short,  I have a  long wire about
95-100 feet long tuned to ground,  now when I am using a four to one balam I
can use 3.5 MHZ     with a 1.to 1 SWR,  I can also use  the 1.6 MHZ  band
also with a 1.2 SWR,  now to use the rest of the bands I have to take the
Balam out of line and use a dipole wire connector which  now I can use  the
rest of the bands except for 21 MHZ,   now I have lost the use of 3.5 MHz
and 1.6 MHz,  can anyone please  give me some help in which way to go here
please?  do I nead a balam?  how do I get around the fact that I lose two
bands if I use the dipole wire connecter?  This is doing my head in I have
been trying to  sort this out for a few weeks now I would very much
appreciate and help or advice that anyone can give me on this.  73, Andy M 0
C E G
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
to subscribe send an email to [log in to unmask]