From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:32:56 -0600
Howard:
do you want a remote door bell?
or do you want a remote outdoor intercom?
or, do you want a door bell intercom combo that is wireless?
In your initial message you said a remote door bell only...but in later
messages you made reference to finding out who was at the door which would
indicate an intercom settup not just a remote door bell.
Those wireless door bells can be bought at nearly any hardware store,
including wallmart for about 15 to 60 bucks.
The intercoms can still be bought at radio shack for probably about the
same...i am not sure about remote intercom door bell combos, i will check it
out though.
Again, try hardware stores, home building suppliers, renovation stores ect.
Try wallmart even, you would be surprised to find what they might have.
73
Colin, V A6BKX