From:
Jim Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:15:53 -0400
I use a 8 band butternut verticle.  You can use radials with that antenna,
or you can get a counterpoise that takes the place of the radials.  Also, I
have a portable antenna called an outbacker which i sometimes use which is
160 through 10 meters which you can put up and take down.  Also, on the
butternut, if you tune it correctly, you do not need a tuner.
Jim