From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:13:22 -0400
oh, my friend's yaesu he had in the mobile burnt up to the point where it's
not useable. I'm using an HT right now as mobile since we changed vehicles
and I haven't had a chance or money to get a new mobile and with a good
antenna, that works alright. I've actually thought about putting an amp in
there and just sticking with the HT's.