From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 19:53:16 -0400
    Well, the Pennsylvania legislation is indeed a reality, and it's been in
the news big-time out there.  I know this because I'm from Pennsylvania, and
know the private weather service that is most directly involved.

I also think the petition is legitimate, but as we all know, you can never
totally be sure of anything on the internet.

This is why I ask everyone to be their own judge, and do what they think is
best.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ