ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:05:15 -0500
You know, I guess it is  taking on the problems of those I love, I can't by
one minute of worry erase the problems they have, but I do worry about them,
why things happened as they did, and I so wish I could do something to "fix"
things.  I guess that's the mother in me, it was so easy to fix a little
girls tears, a kiss would do the trick, but now with older people it's
harder, we make choices and  often those choices are made selfishly, not
thinking of others! sometimes I feel sad, and other times mad, because so
many are affected by one person's bad choice!
For sure, there is a God and I am not Him, for that I am glad!!!
Rhonda