From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:21:25 -0500

Dear Listmates -
I have no financial interest in this product.
I have sleep apneas (two kinds), a hiatal hernia, and
a lot of acid, reflux, GERD.

My sleep apnea doctor handed me a brochure on MedSlant,
a very pricey - but very useful - longer-than-other wedge pillows,
wedge pillow that is specifically for acid reflux, GERD, and
hiatal hernias.

It isn't cheap - $79.99 plus $10 shipping for the MedSlant with
allergy-proof barrier/cover, and a slipcover for the top of it, but
I am finding it helpful.

Here is the website:
<http://www.medslant.com>

Please note that they do not accept returns, due to health laws,
so make sure it is what you really want before you order one.
I tried a 7" wedge pillow, 24" length, from a health food store
first, but that is too short to support the whole torso, so I bought
the MedSlant. The MedSlant is more substantial anyway.
Vicki