From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:06:04 -0500
My os is not win xp and so I am not familiar with it, and worse still i tend to get a headache if i try to read lengthy legal docs. but still am taking a shot in the dark in the hope of learning something.

(1)  Hugh Vandevoort's post (clipped)

<<< We've had this conversation before, and the EULA sems to be a great deal
more flexible than you suggest.
My XP Home, OEM install is on its third motherboard >>>

 (2)Tony Mayer's post on chat session with microsoft system builder (clipped)

<<< A: Each and every product we publish has its own EULA. Even different
version of the same product may have different EULAs (for example, XP
Pro SP1 and XP Pro SP2 are different; XP Pro OEM and XP Pro Retail also
have different EULAs).>>>.

perhaps "win xp home" referred to by Hugh Vandevoort has a different EULA?

Hoping to learn and wishing all a good day----Venkat Viswanathan

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml