C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:01:38 -0800
I certainly do, I can't do x rays or surgery without being out cold. I can
do the teeth cleaning if they are patient and let me calm myself. I  have
resigned myself to going across the bay, to University of the pacific
dental school.

mag

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/