Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:43:35 -0500

on your system. With that, we would be in a better position to provide
possible solutions.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sena Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 2:17 PM
Subject: [PCBUILD] hard drive problems

When, I sign on, I get "problem with system file v/d dynamic link call:
Mfirewl(01) + 00002431 to "347f", service 1." "dll.file,idstrafficpipe.dll
not
found."  I can't defrag my hard drive or run system restore (it  is disabled
and
every time I uncheck the box , it still ends up checked).  I downloaded
Windows
Media Player 10 and it will not open get "internal application error."

Sena Sims

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml