From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:49:50 -0400
By the way, here is a link to the manufacturer of your Dynalink RTA/100+
modem/router, which may be of some help to you in configuring it to both
connect to your IPS and provide routing/DHCP services for you two computers.

http://www.dynalink.com.au/modemsadsl_dis.htm?prod=RTA100+

It looks like the above link has dropped the "+" at the end, so either add
it or try this link.

http://tinyurl.com/77q64

It looks like they have a users manual available, which should helpful for
configuring this modem properly.

John Sproule