BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:44:04 -0500

But I want Ralph to draw me some blueprints.

I'll bet he has a 60" parallel bar. Still.

dan some would call me mr 6H becker

***

My friend Marion has a very interesting personality scale. She rates
people on their graphite pencil grade. 7B to 6H. B is for black. H is
for hard. The amount of clay in them makes the difference.

Your artistic, expressive personality is definitely a 7B. Loosey-goosey,
swishy, broadest strokes toward life. Your 6H person, now, that's
someone sharpened to a very very tiny point, who can dice life up into a
series of thousands of discrete lines drawn in the merest space of an
inch.

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”