Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:49:43 -0700
7BIT
From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
  A buddy of mine recently encountered a similar situation where he wondered
about connecting DSL client computers to two different extensions in the
house.  I had to tell him that I would be amazed if that would work -- that
a far more certain option was to put his wireless router on his existing DSL
jack and use Ethernet and=or wireless to provide connectivity to the rest of
the property.

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml