Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 03:57:10 -0400
7bit
From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
You also need an AV app.
Whille there can be some overlap between Spyware and Virii, they're
basically two different  threats and you need to protect against both.
Many people also suggest running additional Anti Spyware apps such as Ad
Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy.
You'll find more info at the MS newsgroup:
microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity

Steve Devincenzo wrote:

>Hi. I have a Dell running XP home with sp1.  I installed Microsoft's Antispyware beta version.  Is this the same as running an antivirus program, or do I also need to install Avast in addition to the microsoft program?  Also, if the antispyware program protects against viruses, does anyone know if my inbound and outbound e-mails are scanned as with zone alarm or avast?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com