EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:45:15 -0400
Apologies for cross-postings. Feel free to circulate this announcement.

I have updated my free "Keyboard Access FAQ." The current version is 1.3.
See:

http://www.cantoraccess.com/keyaccess/keyaccessfaq.htm

Version 1.3 includes more comprehensive answers to three questions:

- Are there ways to make the keyboard interface more efficient?
- How do I navigate around web sites?
- How can I jump from frame to frame on web sites?

Feel free to submit questions for the next version of the FAQ.

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com