From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:42:52 -0800
Hello Dennis.

You stated that your HD crashed--and  you imported your email messages from
that HD..

I believe you have a virus, but YOUR AVG did not find it...  In word for
example, one can create a document that updates with the time and date each
time it's opened...So, that part I don't find to be so odd... How did your
old HD act when it crashed?  Perhaps it is still good and only hit by a
virus?

I would try and run a different AV program. You can go to the Trend Micro
site and have a free scan done at any time... I would try that next...

Let us know what happens!

Kathleen LaValley