From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:38:16 -0800
This sounds like a bad motherboard. The only other thing is to make sure the
RAM is properly seated.

You will likely need to send the motherboard back again. Unusual but not
unheard of to get two bad motherboards in a row.

Good luck

Tom Mayer

Well I took a deep breath and plugged in the 12v 4pin connector and fired it
up.  I didn't see smoke this time but the thing still wont boot.  Not even
into BIOS.  The fans come on but I get no beep and of course, no video etc.
When I initially turn on power to the board the keyboard flashes but that's
it.  This is essentially the same problem I've have with this thing from the
get go.  By the way, I performed this out of the chassis just to be sure
there were no shorts.  I tried clearing cmos again and that didn't help
either.

Any more suggestions?  I'm open to all!

Thanks

                     visit our download web page at: