From:
marcel Woodruff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:18:00 -0500
Hello all, if this is not relevant to the board please direct me to somewhere i can get some help :)

My company is launching a website, and we purchased, built and installed every thing on our server which runs on the windows server 2003 os web edition.

Our web designer has recently asked us to set up a secure web directory with an ssl certificate and i have no idea how to do this or really what he is talking about. All i know is that we need a secure page to process credit card payments so he needs a secure directory to put the credit card payment page on if anyone knows how to do this or where i might look please let me know.

thank you,

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com