From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:52:59 -0400
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:14:15 -0400
From:    GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: small keyboard

I understand about the "number pad" keys - I use the Home, End Arrows, =
etc.  But the extra bank of keys inserted between the main keyboard and =
the keypad keys (duplicate Insert, Home and arrows, etc - ALL =
duplications of the keypad keys right next to them) I have NEVER used - =
they were added after I was already accustomed to the normal keboard and =
are totally useless as far as I am concerned.  I would surely like to =
find a keyboard without them.       --AnnaSummers

> > Does anyone know where I could get a small, short, narrow keyboard
without
> all of those duplicate keys spread out on the right side?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > AnnaSummers
>=20

Is this the kind of keyboard you are looking for? I found this website while
looking through an old issue of PCWorld (July 2001) for something unrelated
and saw this featured. It's kind of pricey, but it IS small! It's a wireless
keyboard/portable word processor. Probably not what you wanted, but it may
give you some ideas.

http://quickpad.com/Showcase.asp

Close up picture of tiny, tiny keyboard.

http://www.quickpad.com/images/Items/Images/QP%20IR%202.jpg

Chris Ryan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]