From:
Robert Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:59:08 EDT
Rencetly i reformated my pc and re installed w98se everything went smoothly
until i turned on the pc to install my internet service when the new hardware
wizard popped up out of the blue, i wasn t expecting it and give me this error
- " Setup Usb 2.0 patch file failed to exicute " whats that all about and
whats the fix . . . , a web search for this error turned up nothing, maybe i
should have googled it - thanks, awaiting a fix . . . i didn t install anything
new, do i need drivers ?  how do i figure out what i have now and how to get
upgraded drivers(?) and where and which versions to install, i cant figure out how
to turn the wizard off, so annoying  -  thanks . . .

Robert  Jones > [log in to unmask]

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com