From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:16:31 -0400
Hi.

It is a hand microphone.  I have mine set up so that PF1 voices the
frequency, PF2 voices the S meter reading, PF3 operates the RX Monitor
(which opens the squelch), and PF4 operates the TF SET which in effect
gives a reverse function on repeaters.

If I could find a desk mike that did that, I'd probably get it, but being
able to get at those four functions quickly was worth more to me than
having a desk mike instead of a hand mike.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]