From:
Bud Schwab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:48:30 -0700
Hi John,

I thought it was very similar to the 440 but I guess I have just
learned something.  I'll keep checking and see if I can find a
manual.  You said you might have one, do you not have the 450
anymore?   I'll keep your letter here in case I have no luck in finding it.
Thanks.

Bud

At 07:37 PM 9/19/2005, you wrote:
>hmmmmm, might be one on the icanworkthisthing.com site but if not, let me
>know, I might still have mine here. It's not even close to the 440, I had 1.
>It was a good radio.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California