From:
Dan Gistenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:07:21 -0500
Thanks to everyone for all the ideas.

I'll start by trying either a pc fan or a muffin fan. If those don't do
the job, I'll try a used, commercial radio that's designed for longer
transmit times.

I agree, the Yaesu is about as unfriendly to the blind as they come.

I bought my Icom 02at in early 1992 from a friend, and it's still going
strong.

73,
Dan - n9pgm