From:
Joe Searfoss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:07:36 -0400
I have a network of 4 computers that is working fine. Today I tried to
add another computer. WinXP Pro SP2. I enabled file and printer sharing
on this new computer and it can see all the other computers and access
there shared folders fine. On the new computer I then set some folders
to shared. All looks good so far. Then from one of the old computers I
went to My Network Places, View Workgroup Computers and the new computer
was there. I click on the new computer and the shared folders are shown.
But when I click on the folders I get the error message

\\COMPUTER5\PROGRAMS (D) is not accessible. You might not have
permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of
this server to find out if you have access permissions.

I get this message from all 4 of the original computers. Anyone have any
idea's ??

Thanks
Joe

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads