From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:10:13 -0800

Sorry for the bad words, but for real,

*****  Oh dear.  Remember that "note to self" I promised ya'all???  About keeping my mouth and fingers shut after drinking wine??  I lost my note last night, sigh.  Of course, it was someone else's fault...saw an old friend I hadn't seen in months and he just kept pouring that wine down my throat.  LOL.

I really miss our old vet, he went from scoffing at my nutty dirt and
telling me that kibble was a perfectly balanced proper diet to asking me for
research materials and if he could give my number out to other clients if they
needed help with raw feeding.

Our current vet is not so raw feeding friendly, but at this point my dogs
are old enough (13, 12, 10 & 2) that the results speak for themselves. All of
my dogs are in excellent health & the older dogs still play like puppies.

Robyn

  *****  Oh Robyn, you are sooo lucky, sister!!!  No one around this area is so enlightened.  I have learned to "fudge" a bit now when I go to the vet.  When I fill out the forms, I say "raw and home-cooked" for the question of what I feed.  Somehow, the "home-cooked" seems to save me from unwanted lectures.  I still get "the look" on the raw bones part, but at least I don't have to sit through their psychobabble about how dogs are OMNIVORES.  Sheesh, seems to me that I would have flunked biology class with that answer.  And you are right, our visits to the vet are very few and far between since Paleo Dog Feeding, lol.

  Love,
  Bren, searching for her note