BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:44:22 -0500
Hello,
Can anyone help me with a budget item for a grant.  There are nine 25 foot
8" x 12" beams with oil stencil decorations.  The beams need to be cleaned,
then varnish removed, 5% inpainting and then revarnished.  I need a price
for labor and materials, but no other general conditions or access.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174