BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:05:29 -0800
When I went to look at this item I got the following message.  I'm sure
glad, I'd  hate to buy an unsafe Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil skin.  Wonder if
anyone has a safe one for sale? Or what makes this one unsafe? Maybe it's
on a LIVE Tyrannosaurus Rex.  Ruth

Invalid Item
This listing (650668) has been removed by eBay. Make sure that you've
entered the item number correctly.
Please consider this listing and transaction as cancelled. If anybody
contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing
the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay
purchase protection programs.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT