BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:53:51 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/3/2004 7:38:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>     I thought the guy was an Italian (or Sicilian) brick layer, if you
>     remember
>     I had a senior laborer on a jobsite down here tell me about them
>     doing the
>     same thing on his grandmothers farm, didn't eat chicken for a long
>     time
>     after that. *Is this before or after you cut the chicken's head
>     off? *Cohabitating with a cow?
>
>     Still wet behind the ears *I won't ask why.*
>
> *Ralph*
>
>     **

DP,

Reading Lolita in Tehran had an interesting little bit about the
Ayatollah's book in which he specifies under what conditions one may eat
a used chicken. Seems it is NOT OK to eat it in your house, or the house
next over, but something like three houses over it is just fine. I don't
know what they would know. Keep in mind we are talking a culture that
could not afford to let anything go to waste.

][<