From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:06:54 -0800
My under standing is that you are only allowed 50 watts, and that this is if
you are using a dipole.  If you use a different type of antenna you would
have to adjust your power level to make up for the antenna gain.
    So I guess if your were to run a beam you would have to go QRP. Hi Hi
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com