From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:29:44 -0600
well...perhaps i might look into finding or borrowing one of these since i
do have allot of this stuff and intend to make some various antennas with
it.
Took me about five mins to scrape a nice clear area at the end of one wire
today...not that i mind investing time and energy into building
antennas..but i figure there has to be an easier way then wittling away at
it with a utility knife...i dont have a torch to burn it off with.
73
Colin, V A6BKX