From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:59:58 -0100
Sometime During August, someone on this list was trying to sell or swap the
latest Nokia cell phone with the "Talks and another software program.  I
can't find that message, but need to find and talk with/write to that
person.
If you know the contact information, or in fact are that person, please
either email or call me.  If you email me with info, I'll call or write you
back, thanks much.
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu,
email [log in to unmask]
Homephone, in North East GA,