From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:18:09 -0400
I used to be on a group on 10 meters locally, not many new hams came in and
we all knew each other personally, had been to each other's houses in many
cases, and all, and a lot of people were uncomfortable jumping in with a
group like that but those who did were more than welcome, that I don't mind
and I like meeting new people either. The groups that keep new people out,
honestly I have nothing to do with them, I don't even try, plenty of other
places to go and there are good groups on 75 and bad groups on every band if
you look for them but the majority of them will let anyone in any time.