John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:52:56 -0400
I think when I got mine it was only like 2 weeks but I know if you go to
www.qrz.com you can see when it goes through if you search by new hams or
new ham calls or something. I wouldn't get on the air until you have it in
writing but at least then you know it went through and have something to
look forward to as being very close. It's probably faster now than when I
got going too, I know my renewal was very fast as was my last upgrade.
----- Original Message -----
From: "tomi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: EXAM!

hi,

Na, its actually my fault since I wanted to do the idea of a low power fm
station. But, I wont do it.

I will keep my membership with handihams. Next year, I want to upgrade to
general license. Don't worry list, everything is going fine. One day, I want
to be as technical as you guise are with the antenna's etc. Since I still
never seen an ham radio antenna in my life!

Anyways, I hope to see my license soon.
I hope to get it in less then 365 days, which is written on the prouf of
exam document. I'm sure this list will be a help when it comes to antennas
and such.

best 73:
Tomi