From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:21:52 -0400
Some of you guys on the list     have mentioned the G-5RV antenna several
times
and some spoke highly of it. Could you give me the length of ladderline and
length of coax cable from ladderline to antenna tuner? Also, how did you
attach the coax cable to the ladderline? I have tried the G-5RV and I have
always gone wrong somewhere as it never worked good for me. I would like to
try again as I have limited space. Will appreciate any comments and
suggestions.

Best wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY