From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:53:58 -0500
I normally wouldn't forward this type of message to the list, but I thought
maybe these coupons might be useful to those attending the ACB convention.

I have had trouble getting a few of these to print, but here's the info.
73.
Harvey

beginning of message

You can print coupons for the Riviera on their web site at the web address
below.  Several two-for-ones on meals and one of their shows as  well as the
$40 worth of slot play for $20, a coupon for a free ball cap  and free spins
and scratch card coupons.  One or two of these are at the  other site as
well.  You can also sign up at their site for a free trip to the Riviera
including air fare, hotel and meals!!
http://www.rivierahotel.com/gaming_coupons.html

End of message.