From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:34:54 -0600
the service menu settings are somewhat described in the TM D700 section of
www.mods.dk
It appears that the D700, G707 and V7A all exhibit the same results since
the key presses to access service menu mode on the G707 is identical to that
of the D700 and i would suspect that it holds true for the V7A as well,
bassed on the fact that all the other mods for the g707 are the same for the
v7a/e.
73
Colin, V A6BKX