Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:11:05 -0400
I have a choice I have an old mc60 somewhere which I can run on the icom and
it has the up and down and a few other buttons that the icom mike doesn't
have. I've actually wired the Kenwood mike to the icom before. The up and
down won't work but it still gives me audio. If I could find a keypad mike
for this icom that would be great since it doesn't have direct entry
functions. I still like my desk mikes though since my hands are free as I
talk. I don't know if you people use vox but I hate vox. I hate it when
other people use it (even though I keep quiet about it) I know it's convient
to use but it's hard to know when someone is done with their over. Many
times I've accidentally stepped on someone because they stopped and then
returned. Unless they throw in a back to you, or something else indicating
their finished, it's hard not walking on them. Then I found I wasted my
breath when they're still talking after I speak. So I wonder if there's a
cleaner vox capability somewhere?