EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lilly Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:52:50 -0700
Fixed the download  - in case you tired last week :))

If you have a student, who wants to learn how to type with one hand -
ON A STANDARD KEYBOARD,
there is a free download at my website. This includes the first two
lessons. It teaches HOMEBASE - which is FGHJ, and lesson two which
teaches E.  This will give anyone wondering about using a standard
keyboard with one hand, all they will need to get started. It also
gives the teacher all they will need to know to teach it!    In the
free downloads are also some of the neat motivational stories :))

Go here, http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com/manual.html
Scroll down to  HOW TO ORDER, the download link is at the end of the chart.
You can download a  Microsoft Word (r) document, or a PDF file.  I
much prefer the MSWord version. The student can practice right in the
document, and does not need to print anything out.

Of course, if you want the drills for the rest of the keyboard, you
need to buy the manual ($13.95 - $14.95)  But, the 26-35 papes, which
you can download for free, will show you the whole One Hand QWERTY
system.  You can work out your own drills, from just what I am giving
you for free  :))
--
- Lilly Walters,
For our free monthly e-newsletter on

To join our discussion group, email [log in to unmask]
or go to http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com
Phone 626-335-8069, Fax 626-335-6127