EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:51:02 -0600
The (formerly titled) President's Committee on the Employment of Persons
with Disabilities, now part of the Department of Labor, has loads of info
on employment awareness--including appropriate language.  I can't get onto
the dol site right now or I'd send you the URL but I think the old one
works:  www.pcepd.gov  Another resource that will link you to lots of
material is the  government "gateway" site   www.disability.gov

At 01:53 PM 3/17/2001 , you wrote:
>Can you please recommend informative videos to use for doing "disability
>awareness trainings?"  Please tell me where I can get them.  I'm hoping
>that they are free, available for borrow, or reasonably priced.
>
>Can you please also refer me to a site on the internet that has
>information on appropriate language, etc. that I can use as reference
>material to hand out.
>
>Thanks so much,
>Carol

Ruth J. Townsend