EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alice Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:51:05 +0100
"Introduction to the Screen Reader" with Neal Ewers of the Trace Research
Center is a short video demonstrating how screen readers assist the blind
to navigate the web, access the electronic page, and more. Please note this
is a 12mb file so it will be slow to download using a modem connection.
Copies of this video can be purchased from the UW Madison, DoIT Tech Store,
(608) 262-7253
or viewed with Quicktime 4 at
http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/ltde/access/index.htm

Alice

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Carol Kann wrote:

> Can you please recommend informative videos to use for doing "disability
> awareness trainings?"  Please tell me where I can get them.  I'm hoping
> that they are free, available for borrow, or reasonably priced.
>
> Can you please also refer me to a site on the internet that has
> information on appropriate language, etc. that I can use as reference
> material to hand out.
>
> Thanks so much,
> Carol

Alice Anderson
Learning Technology Initiatives Coordinator
Technology Accessibility Program (TAP) Coordinator
University of Wisconsin-Madison, DoIT
1307 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706

608.262.2129 Voice