EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:07:57 -0000
7bit
From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
thought list members might be interested in the following info:
the  magic 8 press release as do many other freedom scientific materials
claim windows ME compliance however a colleague of mine recently contacted
their tech support over some problems he was having running the latest
version of jaws on windows ME.
after much to-ing and frowe-ing freedom scientific admitted they couldn't
simulate the problems he was having as they didn't have a single windows ME
machine.

is it just me who wonders how they can claim compliance if they don't even
own a copy of windows ME to test on?

Adrian Higginbotham,
SURFACE
Salford University, Research Focus on AcCessible Environments.
E-mail [log in to unmask]
tel: 0161-2954939
fax: 0161-2955011

web: http://www.scpm.salford.ac.uk/surface/