EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:45:52 -0600
7bit
From:
"Susan A. Osterhaus" <[log in to unmask]>
The Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired web site is quite large
and contains a great deal of general information "about" students who are
blind or visually impaired, and it is also accessible to these same
students. Furthermore, it contains many pages and/or links on more specific
topics.

http://www.tsbvi.edu

Susan A. Osterhaus, M.Ed.
Secondary Mathematics