EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:50:31 -0500
7bit
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
I can use power point and java appletts just fine.  I do understand the
frustration though.  perhaps we might take another tack.  A lot of stuff
is going this way so we need to lean on our at developpers to provide us
with access to this type of set up as if they aren't already working
hard to provide access.  You might just point out to them that windows
is only the tip of the ice berg and that they would have a broader
audience if they were to provide a more broadly platform independant
solution for seminar delivery.  If you are paying for the seminar, ask
for a 2/3 reduction in the cost.