From:
James Oliveira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:18:59 +0000
I understand that And I really dont use this more for basic word typing and
occasionally light gaming most intense thing i do is counter-strike on this
machine so no big deal. I only use when i pass by my dads.And my friend is
also upgrading a PC and i was going to do it for him. So the video card
question applies to both me and him. Anyone know?