From:
Donna Salinas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:02:21 -0000
I tried to get it started in safe mode, but I get the same error
message.Now,  if I go into F12 and run diagostics on the hard drive it says
fail, return code 7 for drive 0 - no device for drives 1,2,3 and drive 4
samsung dvd rom SD 616e diagnostic not supported and drive 5 philips dvd+/-
RW   dvd8631 diagnostic not supported. I am not sure what to do or how to do
it. If it is the OS how to reinstall itif I cannot get the computer to stay
up long enough and if it is the HD, do I have to replace it?

Hard Drive is Maxtor 7Y250M0

Thank you,
Donna Salinas

--